YallaBit can transfer your coins to almost all desired wallets, with a few exceptions listed below.
- We cannot transfer XRP to Bitstamp due to technical limitations. Therefore the customer has to provide YallaBit with an alternative XRP address.
- We cannot transfer to an ICO address.
- Your wallet needs to support smart contract payouts/transfers.
- We cannot transfer to an address that starts with a "3"
- Only withdraw to Bitcoin Cash ABC Addresses. Do not withdraw to Bitcoin Cash SV Addresses.
Kindly note, it is the customer's responsibility to provide YallaBit with the correct wallet address. If an incorrect address is provided, YallaBit won’t be held responsible for any lost cryptocurrency and won’t be able to retrieve your lost funds. However, if an invalid address was provided, YallaBit will keep the purchased coins in the balance of the customer until he/she provides us with the correct wallet address.